The Hazardous Materials Technician textbook is intended for workers involved in emergency response to hazardous materials spill incidents. This book addresses OSHA training requirement under 29 CFR 1910.120(q) for either the initial or annual refresher training requirement. Each chapter has a corresponding knowledge review.
Table of Contents
- Introduction and Regulatory Overview
- Emergency Response and Incident Command System
- Site Control and Safety
- Medical Surveillance Program
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
- Respiratory Protection
- Confined Space
- Rescue Considerations
- Chemical Protective Clothing
- Monitoring and Detecting Equipment
- Site Safety Plans
- Control Options
- Incident Termination
Measures 8.5″ x 11″. 170 pages, perfect bound, full color.