The First Responder Awareness and Operations textbook is intended for workers involved in emergency response to hazardous materials spill incidents. This book addresses OSHA training requirement under 29 CFR 1910.120(q) for either the initial or annual refresher training requirement. Each chapter has a corresponding knowledge review.
Table of Contents
- Introduction and Roles & Responsibilities
- Basic Terminology
- Understanding Hazardous Materials
- Risk Assessment Considerations
- Hazard Identification and Scene Size-up
- Emergency Response Guidebook
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Basic Control, Containment and Confinement Options
- Standard Operating Procedures and Incident Termination
- Chapter Knowledge Reviews
First Responder Awareness and Operations Textbook (HazMat)
Measures 8.5″ x 11″. 133 pages, perfect bound, full color.